Saturday 9 January 2010

SweetCake

Gosh can't believe I have managed to blgo three days in a row. I have yet another share for you peeps today. Another of my favourite size card, not quite 6 inches this one. Its like A5 square, if that makes sense. I have had this set for a while and it hadn't been used, so I thought it about time it was inked.
The stamp set is called 'On a Pedestal'. Isn't it nice. I inked this up using my SU markers, so that I could get different colours on one stamp. Then you huff on it before stamping. The designer paper is Kaleidoscope which is nice and bright, my kind of stuff. The sentiment is from circle of friendship.
This is the inside, which I think just finishes the card off. Colours used are Green Galore, Summer Sun, Tempting Turquoise and whisper white.
Can you believe we have had yet more snow over night, we are just so not used to all this. I haven't drove the car in such a long time. I am one of those drivers that just won't in this icy weather. I would rather walk. I do get in the car and let hubby drive but if anyone saw me, by the look on my face they would think I had been kidnapped, lol. I must look so funny. The kids have gone sledging today, so I will get a little peace while they are out. So I am off to go and play in my crafting corner. Hubby will be home tomorrow and we like to spend the day together, so there may not be anything to share tomorrow. Stay warm and safe everyone ;-)

No comments: