Friday 8 January 2010

Money, Money, Money

Oh don't ya just love that song. Now I will be singing it all day in my head, lol. I have a quick project for you today, something that I bought ages ago now but as my darling son got one too for Christmas. I decided to decorate mine. I have had to stand it on Chocolate chip card, so you can actually see it properly.
It is one of those money boxes that add up for you as you put in your cash. I decorated it with the Planter box rub ons. You get one sheet of white and one sheet of Chocolate chip flowers. I used the chocolate chip on my daughter box as she got a pink one. They are really striking and so simple to use. Unlike some rub ons I have had. You can use them on so many different things to jazz up a little, including tiles.
Well I am just about to go and walk in the cold cold snow. Don't know what the temperature is here today but we have had another 2 inches of snow throughout the night. Roll on summer if we get any. Catch you all later.

No comments: