Thursday 7 January 2010

At last Blogger is playing nicely, I have two cards to share with you today, both using the Greenhouse Garden stamp set. This first one is nearly a 6inch square cards, which I must say are my favourite size at the moment. The background has been created using En Francais background stamp in Certainly celery and then the medallion in Apricot Appeal (my favourite colour, well I do like them all). I then sponged over some pumpkin pie on the edges and a little here and there. I have done similar over the strip across the centre but just used flowers instead of the medallion. I have also put a little glitter over the flowers, its does make them stand out in real life, I wish I could take better photo's.
This is the inside of the card too
I used a centiment from Oval All. The next card is an A6 in size, same as before.
Again the inside
Using the curvy verses set. I love this colour combo, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper white and Apricot Appeal. Hopefully blogger will let me play again tomorrow, so I can show you something altered. Until then have fun.

2 comments:

Need More Time to Craft said...

Melanie, Love the colours in your card. I really must get using this set, had it since before Christmas and it still isn't mounted yet! Your card has given me the kick in the rear to get is done and stamp. LOL
Carole x

Daisy Chain said...

Hi melanie.

Love these cards, the colour combo is yummy.

Hugs Debbie x