Thursday 28 January 2010

Love you much!

Today I have three projects to share with you. All from the stamp set 'Love You Much', hence the title. I never know what to have as my titles for my posts. Anyway. Here is the first one we made
This is a shaker card in the middle, but by the photo it looks like the birds have some seeds. These are so easy to make. The circular window is made from the 1 3/4inch punch and I have used the window sheets for the glass so to speak.
The second project we made a treat pouch, this is called a diaper fold. I made this using a 6 x 6 inch piece of double sided paper. This was actually from one of the hostess gifts from the last catalogue, sorry you can't buy that one. We do have some fabulous other papers you know ;-)
The flower was from my own built up stash from years gone by. Trying to use stuff up to make room for new things I have coming this week.
This is the last project we made. 6 x 6inch scrapbook page. The reason why we made it this size, is so they can keep it as a sample layout in a folder that we may be making pretty soon. Well ok once I have worked out all the sizes for it. The photo corners are made using the eyelet border punch. I think it gives it a feminine look. Again the papers are from the hostess set from last catalogue. I just love those small clips too.
For each week, I am going to try and do a layout using what ever stamp set we are using in class. So if you are into scrapbooking or just wanting to learn, keep checking back each week.
Also if you are in the area and would like to attend a class, please get in touch and I can give you more details.
Off to quickly skim the house, so I can do some more crafting.

No comments: