Friday 29 January 2010

Queue up! Queue up!

I have recently took part in a scrapbook swap, so much so that I am really enjoying making this size. Anyhow as a little thank you I made a nice card to whom is hosting the swap. I could share with you until I knew she had received it.
As you can guess from the title I am using the set Queue Up. It is a hostess level 3 set, which you need to have sales of £500 or more. I know I would never reach that myself, so I was glad we had chance to buy the set to demo with. The cups are coloured in with the markers and I have hand drawn the little steam lines above the cups.
The sentiment on this one is from 'A bit of Birthday cheer', I think the one I sent was from 'Thank you Kindly'. I love both of these sets as I mainly send birthday cards or thank you's.
The paper is from Kaleidoscope, I love the brightness of these papers. I think you may see a lot of them.

No comments: