Wednesday 16 September 2009

Sorry nothing today...

... my little girl is home sick, so I am playing nurse. I was hoping to get something done today to show, I did start colouring some images yesterday but you know when you get that 'DAY!' when nothing is going right, well yesterday was one of those days. So today I am going to do some relaxing, well as much as I can inbetween sick duty.
I managed to play a largish order for some stamps yesterday from PapertreyInk. Boy I love there stamps but for it to be visable in ordering, you really need to put in a big order. The postage can be a bit extreme for just a few sets. So I have those coming sometime, hopefully soon. Plus some other stamps I am going to try, Pink Cat Studio and also some Manga stamps from Funky Kits. Oooo I just can't wait for them all. Hopefully I will have something to share tomorrow, all being well with my little darling.

1 comment:

Daisy Chain said...

The Manga stampe are lovely, I have them. I don't have any Papertrey ones or Pink Cat, but they do look lovely.

Hope your little girl soon feels well again.

Hugs Debbie (ILWS vivaldi)