Saturday 5 September 2009

Cake Anyone?

Yes I can't believe it either, I have finally got the photo's off the camera and are going to share them. I know its taken me a long time to do this but with everything else that has going on things have just been left to slide. I have now decided its time to pick myself up and dust off those cobwebs and get crafting, after all they say its a great tonic.

About a month ago I made this lovely cake from nappies for my neice who was due on 27th August, she is still hanging on to that bump of hers, just hope its not too much longer for her. Anyway here is the cake and a few shots of the animals, sorry for the lighting, I really need to learn to take better pics.
Sorry but I wrapped it all before I took photo's,duh!
These are the animals I had stamped and cut out, they are from Wild about You.
I will have another posting for tomorrow if mr blogger lets me schedule it for then. Until then have a great day.

2 comments:

Abi said...

love this idea! and all those scallops! very pretty.

Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

That looks brilliant Mel - glad to see you creating again :)