Saturday 12 September 2009

Challenge!!!!

Well each week I get together with my ladies for a bit of craft and chat. Usually more chat than craft. Well last week, while chatting, I was making some samples and one said, she would like to see me just make a card at random using things SHE picked. So anything for a laugh, I agreed.

She picked a set and two colours. Live your Dream, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum and very vanilla. I wasn't allowed to use anything else. So this is what I came up with
Sorry about the photo, I am terrible at taking them. Should really go for some lessons. There was no backing paper, so I made my own using one of the stamps and my stamp-a-ma-jig.
Anyway, this has got me thinking. If you would like to see something made from your choice of stamp set (providing I have it of course, I have quite a few but shush don't want hubby to know) and colours from Stampin' Up! just leave me a comment and I will see what I can come up with. I think this could be a whole lot of fun, and If I pick your challenge, the card I make will be posted to you. I will contact you for addy, so no need to leave any details on the blog comments.
OK I am off to spend some time with the kids as they are home for the weekend.

No comments: