Monday 14 September 2009

FOR SALE!!!!

It is with deepest regret that I am selling all my cartridges for my cricut. Now if you have one of these cute little machines and don't have many cartridges, then look no further. I am selling these purely because my cricut has died on me and I don't want to buy another because I don't use it very much. So here is the list of what is available:-
Accent Essentials
Paper Doll Dress Up
Walk in my Garden
Mini Monograms
Celebrations
Christmas Cheer
Tear Drop
George and basic shapes
Alphalicious
Tags, Bags, Boxes and more
Fabulous Finds
I would like £30 for each cartridge, this includes P+P (within the UK only) first class signed for. If your international you will need to email for postage as it would be more expensive.
Please email melanie.reid2@ntlworld.com if you are interested in any of them.

No comments: