Tuesday 8 September 2009

Silhouettes?

Another of my favourite sets has to be Pocket Silhouettes. Its only small but the projects you can make are stunning (well its Stampin' Up! products aren't they ;-) )

I run a small class of crafters in my home and I made these three cards for our class. Now I cannot remember if one of the layouts was cased from another person's card or whether it was a sketch that I followed. As these where done some time ago now. So sorry for not given credit to that person.
This first one may of been a sketch from MojoMonday, but not 100% sure on that.
This second one I just wanted something simple and also to use my new nesties at the time.
This third one could be the one I cased, so if I did and you are reading, sorry but I just can't remember. That's one of the problems of nearly being 40, you loose your marbles. Hubby says its with having kids, lol. Anyway I am at the end of my scheduling blog posts for today, better get on with some creating. Back soon.


No comments: