Wednesday 9 September 2009

New Baby!

Well my niece finally parted with her baby and gave birth to a lovely baby girl. We all knew want she was having, hence the colours choosen on the nappy cake in a previous post.

So as my pre-order stamp stuff hadn't arrived I needed to make a card double quick. Here is what I made,
Both sets are now on the last chance list, Bundle of joy and Wild about you. The colours are Pretty in pink, Regal Rose, Rose Red and Whisper white.
I need to get it in the post today as she has just got home with new baby. I have some more cards to share but need to upload them. I now have to prep for tonights class and my NEW goodies have just landed along with my copy of the NEW catalogue, yippeee, I can see me working really quick now ;-)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Ahh - sweet card. I love that little giraffe and you have made a beautiful card. The new mum will love it!

p.s. hope your delivery has arrived now :)