Wednesday 30 September 2009

LAST CHANCE ---- HURRY!!!

This will stay at the top so you can see what sells out. Please scroll down for new posts.
Before they all go. Stampin' Up! have released the last chance list which is basically what it says, last chance to buy retiring products while stocks last. Here to view the complete list. There have already been a few sell outs which I will try and keep updated the best I can:

All wrapped up, item number 104036
Happy Hearts, 100319
Be Happy, 107009
Mixed Bouquet, 105755
Flaky Friends, 101850
As much as I hate to see some sets go there are some gorgeous scrummy sets and also some fabulous new things coming up. Just watch this space for news on those. Also the NEW catalogue will be out 1st October, if you would like to reserve your copy please email me for price. Don't worry if you are in my stampers groups, your have been reserved for you.

No comments: