Sunday 20 July 2008

Sorry for being missing

Life has just been manic here this week. I meant to come on last Sunday to let you all know how the fair went. As for Jewellery sales I only sold one set but a few said they didn't know I was going to be there.
However I did meet a few nice ladies that enjoy crafting too. One has got back in touch to order some SU goodies. Hi Ann if your reading.
At the beginning of the week I had to catch up on all those boring house chores and then the kids where off school because of the council workers union where on strike. Then Friday and Saturday I went to Graphicus for their open days to pick up some bargains. I managed to buy some Maya Road lunch tins that will hold 5 x 7" cards. So I am going to make some for Xmas presents.
My kids break up next Wednesday for the summer hols, so I guess it will be all hay wire as to what we do each day. In the UK its not known for a really good summer, only that of rain. So when its fine we will be making the most of it and going out. Right must go and check on Dinner.

No comments: