Tuesday 8 July 2008

Hectic house

Well its been a while since I blogged and I don't suppose I will get to show anything this week either. I have a fair I am doing on Sunday and I am frantically getting ready for it. Its all in aid of charity and will be held at Bishop Auckland Cricket ground. The charities are sudden death syndrome and cerebral palsey (think that is spelt right). The main sponsor will be Asda.
I will be having a jewellery stall with a percentage going to these charities(my hubby is manning this one) plus I am doing a make and take stall where it costs a small fee to come and make a card and ALL profits will be going to the charities. I will also be having all the info with me on Stampin' Up! (brochures, forms etc, plus loads of samples.)
So if you are in the neighbourhood and want to see some of the products just pop along and say hi. Plus you can make a card too.
We are hoping the rain will stay away just for the one day and let us raise loads of cash.
I will try and upload some cards I have made but time is precious this week and I am going greyer by the minute ;-)

No comments: