Tuesday 17 June 2008

Simply Said

Here is another card I made using Simply Said stamp set. Its really a very versatile stamp set to have in your collection.
Here I have used Apricot Appeal, Certain Celery, Pretty in Pink and whisper white Cardstock. The small flowers have been punched out using the punch from 'Three for you punch Box' This is on offer for this month at only £29. Please check out an earlier post to see the contents.
I have also used the scallop circle punch and cut it in half to give the bits at the top and bottom of the stamped image. The 'Happy Birthday' sentiment is from the basic phrases, again on offer for the month of June. Again I used my nestabilities for the oval at the bottom.

1 comment:

Louise said...

This looks nice Melanie. I like how you have used the scallop punch.
Louise