Thursday 19 June 2008

Cheers to You!

We all struggle to make male cards don't we, well this is lovely little stamp for just those awkward cards, MALE! You can do a fair bit with it, make backgrounds, for behind 3D images. Also toppers like I have done here.
I actually made this for a challenge over on In Love with Stamping. If you haven't checked them out yet click Here There is loads of inspiration in the gallery and also loads of hints and tips too. They do weekly challenges plus all the girls are a great bunch, very friendly, so go and check the forum out.
The colours I have used are close to cocoa, Brocade blue, Very vanilla cardstock. The ribbon is certain celery grosgrain. The tab punch has created the little tab to hold the sentiment. I did use a cuttlebug folder to give some depth to the Very vanilla cardstock.

1 comment:

Carola said...

great idea ! I saw the beer mug and thougt I cound´t use this for a card, but now I know how :) thanks
Carola (peony57)