Monday 16 June 2008

Heartfelt Thanks...

Well I have finally had some time to make some cards today. I have been playing with a few Stampin Up! sets and will show them over the next couple of days. The first one is from Heartfelt thanks. I really love this stamp set and enjoy the two step stamping.
Basically you use one stamp, (in this picture the pale pink) and then you ink up another using a darker colour and also using the Stamp a ma Jig (an essential tool now for me). Posittion the stamp a ma jig over the one already stmaped then stamp with the darker colour. I will have to try and do a tutorial on here for you to see exactly what I mean.
This card is using Perfect plum and Pretty In Pink cardstock and ink pads. I have also used my nestabilities to frame the flower.
The following card is using the same stamp set but a different flower.
The colours used are chocolate chip, pretty in pink and whisper white. I just love this cardstock for stamping onto, not very good for water colouring though. The ribbon is the grosgrain in Chocolate chip. This colour combo always makes me think of ice cream, yum yum.

No comments: