Sunday 11 January 2009

New cards but not SU

Well I have managed to take some photo's of the cards that I made but I am not too sure what is going on with my camera. I have Fuji finepix S9600 and for some reason I can't get the camera shake off, even when its just resting on the table and no one is near it. HUH? Any ideas anyone?


Well here is the cards as promised, they are using the new magnolia elves, I think they are ever so cute.


I have left this one blank for the greeting as I am not sure what and who it will be going to and for what reason.

Here is the one of the elves, don't you just love them. OK I had better get on as I have a tutorial to write for ILWS for tomorrow. Oh yes I like leaving things till the last minute. I just hope my idea works, other wise its back to the drawing board, literally.

2 comments:

Lynne.W said...

I love those 2 little elves!! So cute :)

I know what you mean about leaving things till the last minute, but thats when the best ideas come! No point in doing things earlier because you'll only have a better idea later and have to do it all again! lol

Stephanie said...

These are so cute & gorgeous - I love them! Your colouring is amazing x