Wednesday 7 January 2009

Desk Top Calendar

I have been getting into the swing of things this week, even though my throat is still very swollen and sore. Just wish it would go away.

Today I decided to make a desk top calendar as I am always looking for my calendar and its in another room. I know you have one on the computer but when your busy beavering away its handy to have.
Sorry for the quality of the photo but I think I have adjusted a setting on the camera and don't know which one, typical. I must learn on how to use this properly.
I have used Sweet Always designer papers with matching cardstock, plus pocket silhouettes stamp set. I have seen these on quite a few blogs and they use the tree for all seasons stamp set. Unfortunately I don't have that set, yet, its on my list though ;-)
I have decided this is what we are doing in class tonight as its the first night back since the holidays. So something nice to break them in gently. I have made some cards but I have used Magnolia images will try and get those photo's taken this week, camera willing, lol.
Ta ta for now!

No comments: