Wednesday 17 September 2008

Trinket Box

Sorry its been a while since I last blogged but I have not only been very busy but been a bit unwell to boot. Hopefully the doctor will get me back to an even keel over the next couple of weeks, just need to run some routine tests.
This is the project that I will be doing at tonights craft class. It is made out of a sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock. I choose Real red. I have seen this done on quite a few blogs and I think it makes a lovely item to pop in a small gift for a special occassion. As I do jewellery, I have made a few for my Daughter to give to her friends for Christmas.
The sentiment actually comes from a new stamp set that will be in the new catalogue called Seasons of Joy.
I am soooooooo looking forward to the new catalogue that will be available on October the 1st. I have been like a child waiting for Santa to arrive as we have had a few sneak peeks of what is to come. There will be the ever famous scallop border punch for starters, not this will only cost £10.95 Plus there will be loads of other new stuff. I don't want to tell you too much as I don't want to spoil any surprises.
Well hopefully I can now begin to share some of the things I have made lately, thanks for being patient.

No comments: