Friday 26 September 2008

No posts today

Sorry for no posts yesterday and today. I have been extremely busy making some small items for a shoe box appeal, that my daughter school is organising. So far I have altered some lolly pops, decorated some note books and also some packs of pencils. She needs them all by Monday, so I have yet still some things I would like to get done. Like some colouring books and I have a lovely idea for that. These will be issued to the Samaritan's for their purse appeal. Basically its a show box filled with goodies for children. Now these could be the first Christmas present a child has ever received. I was shocked at reading that. We just take Christmas for granted and sometimes don't think about the 3rd world children.
Hopefully if I have time I will take some pictures of what I have done.

No comments: