Thursday 18 September 2008

12 days to go!!!!!

Yes it is only 12 days to go before the New catalogue is launched in the UK. I have some on pre order and when I have checked today they are in 'Picking'. Meaning they are getting ready to leave the warehouse. I am sooooo excited as are other demo's.
If you would like a copy of the catalogue please get in touch and I can reserve one for you. I am not sure on the cost yet, but I can't see them being no more that £4 including postage.
If you are in my stampers clubs one is already reserved for you, so don't panic.
Have you checked out my offer for next month yet! Its on the right hand side. Basically every time you spend £5 with me through October you will receive a raffle ticket. At the end of the month I will draw one number and they will receive a NEW scallop edged punch. These are similar to the Fiskars one with the holes in, only ours won't have the holes, but they are easily put in with a punch. I like that idea best as you can have them with or without. Also there will be some fabulous stamp sets not to mention some new designer papers.
Oooooooo can you feel the excitement!

No comments: