Thursday 8 May 2008

Doodle That!


I finally got some cardmaking done yeh! I made this card today

I used basic black and pretty in pink cardstock. The images come from the stamp set Doodle that on page 55. This set is so verstatile. The flowers have been stamped and cut out and then mounted using dimensionals. The sentiment comes from circle of friendship. The ribbon is from my own stash, some I have had for a while and can't remember where I bought it from, sorrrrwwweeee. It will be going off to a friend tomorrow, just hope she doesn't have a sneeky peek on here, lol.

Update on kitchen, after having leaks and a flood at the weekend, it looks like we have got them all. One always turns into another. Anyway I manged to get some tiles today, so we need to take the rest off and then I can start hopefully next week sometime. Must cram in some serious crafting this weekend. I have promised to take the kids to the grand opening of the new play area at our park on Saturday, wonder if I can sneak my camera out with us, lol.

No comments: