Wednesday 30 April 2008

Cards to Share

Sorry I haven't had time to post this week, its been all go. Monday I was out all day meeting up with another SU demo, had a fab day. Chatted and stamped a lot. Must make the images that I stamped all into some works of art. Yesterday was a catch up day with housework, not that you would think so after today. We got the worktops and bits and pieces ready to start in the kitchen on Saturday. Boy I can't wait till its all done, my living room is housing everything at present. I have to box up some more things tomorrow so the guys can get access to the sink area.


Anyway I wanted to share some cards I made at the weekend in between doing everything else, lol.

This first one is using one of the hostess gift sets, you can earn these by hosting a party either by a book or in your own home. If your total sales are over £150 you are also entitled to £15 of FREE products. Contact me if you interested in hosting a party.

I just love these images, there are so many wonderful things you can do with just one set of stamps. The next card is also using the same set but a different way.


I am into the softsubltes at the moment, and both these cards use that colour family.

Cardstock:certain celery, barely banana, pretty in pink and whisper white

ink pads: certain celery, barely banana, pretty in pink and pixie pink.

Stamp set: Pretty Posies hostess level one.

Accessories: Ribbon certain celery, slit punch.

That is it for today I must go and get ready for class. Still got to pack a few things I have forgotten, lol. Enjoy!

No comments: