Monday 19 May 2008

Take One......

.....Stamp set and......


This is a question I get asked many times about stamping. If you buy a stamp set for one or two stamps in the set, what do you do with the rest? I agree its a good question to ask. So I thought what better way to answer as to show you exactly what I have done with just one stamp set.


I have chosen this set
This is Lovely as a Tree by Stampin'Up! catalogue page 45 (£25.95 for 6)


Now I am not normally a tree person but these are just gorgeous and there are loads of sentiments you can put with them. The following cards you will see will be mainly made using the Earth Elements colour family, only because I thought these where appropriate at the time. But the last ones are not. I will try to upload as many as I can over the next couple of days so please keep checking back.



This is using Garden Green, Old Olive and Chocolate chip Ribbon.
This one is using Not Quite Navy and More Mustard.

No comments: