Monday 5 July 2010

Helloooooooo.......

....remember me? I am soooo sorry for not updating my blog over the last few months. It just seems that family life has just well and truly taken over, plus the fact I have been very busy with various things. Anyway I thought I would pop on to say hi to my followers and update with a few things.

At the moment, well for this month we have a brilliant offer on for hostess's to earn extra spends in the catalogue. I will put some more info on in a moment when my printer decides to wake up. I will also have a personal offer on of my own, again I will tell more in a moment or two. So I will go and sort out printer as its having a moment and be back soon with those offers and I may even show a card or two. Yep I have still been creating, I just need to remember to photograph things before I pass them on as gifts etc.

No comments: