Monday 10 November 2008

Bad Blogger

Well I was hoping to get some projects shown this last week and everything has just become so hectic here. I have a new part time job, plus I am preparing for Christmas like many of you. I spent yesterday afternoon Christmas shopping to buy only one gift after three hours of browsing. My feet ached. I think I should just do it all online, but finding what my darling son wants is hard. The best way is to take him to toy shops and to just watch what he goes for. He is unusual as he never asks for anything. Not like my daughter, lol.
I am currently working on some projects for a Christmas Extravaganza Evening I will be holding on December 3rd. More details and some sneek peeks of projects will hopefully appear over the next week or two. So until then happy stampin'.

1 comment:

Laurie Unger said...

Hi there - I thought I'd award you a special tag for your blog! Even tho your frantically trying to get your Christmas shopping done and having aching feet - you deserve it! Please check out my blog for the details!