Wednesday 27 February 2008

Yeah Its here!!!!

Am I excited or what? The thing I have been waiting for the last couple of days is finally here and I can now reveal what it is.

My new Stampin' Up! demonstrator's kit. Yes I am now all official. I have toyed with the idea for a few months now since they came to the UK. So I just went for it last week. And here it is. Please check back regular as I know there will be offers and things going on in my area once I have got myself sorted with all the ins and outs. I must get to grips with bloggin too as I am so new to it. By the way if there are any aftershock from the earthquake that happened this morning, it will probably be me jumping with excitement :-)

2 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Mel,
Well done you...it all looks great doesnt it the stuff !!
Looking forward to seeing what you create :)
I have updated my blog again today...hope I have got my creative head back on now...
www.cardsandchat.blogspot.com
Hugs
Janette

Beatrice said...

Oh my - I am sooo exited for you. I bet you will make some delish creations