Monday 4 February 2008

Nothin' new

I have been so busy making samples and some projects that I forgot to take pictures of them. I did make a basket which I placed some choccies in for craft class, but I forgot to take the pics :( first. I will just have to make another and enjoy eating the chocs as I go. I am now back at scrapbooking class so whe those pages I have planned this morning are done this week I will try and remember to take some photo's to share. I was quite pleased with what I came up with, with the little knowledge I have of the photo's. I did happen to spend some pennies on some new stash but have had to hide it for now. Its for my daughter to do at half term, but its basically an album/papers and ribbons all matching. Will try and do some more bloggin this week and show some creations.

No comments: