Tuesday 21 May 2013

It's that time of year again.

Yep as the title says, it's that time of year again when kids are moving up a level in their schooling. This year though my eldest is leaving secondary and moving on to sixth form. Where did all those years go? It only seems yesterday she was in my arms as a newborn.
Anyway I have some thank you cards to make as some teachers have been really good with her under all the strain she had at home with our not so nice neighbours. Long story that one.
So I have made a start and this is one that I have just completed today. Not sure which teacher will get it.
As you can see it's another LOTV stamp. Loving these at the moment, although my colouring needs a lot more practice. It does look deeper in real life, the iPad isn't the most great thing at taking photos, but it saves me time getting the big boy out.
Coloured it with Copics. The papers are nitwit's and the card stock is Stampin' Up!
Hope you like what I have created. Enjoy!

No comments: