Wednesday 8 February 2012

Remember me?

Sorry for being absent for such a looooong time. I guess with working and having a family etc, life has just took over. I haven't stopped crafting just not had the time to blog anything or even take many photo's.
I have been scrapbooking though which is something I would love to do more of but its the time factor again. I just made a page this time of my son. I know its one of the first pages I have made of him. Sad because he is very photogenic. He just looks so natural any time I take pics of him. Anyway not 100% happy with this page as I tried to do something with the bottom corner to bring it in a bit and ended up spoiling it. Then I thought I would just do it all again to find I have run out of card, grrrr, don't you just hate it when that happens. So will have to order some more ;-)
Anyway here is the picture I took, not a very clear one as I took it on my iPad.

Can you see what I mean about THAT bottom corner. Would of been far better if I had just left it. So disappointed. The papers I have used are the new ones from the sale-a-bration. Just love them at the moment. As its a male layout and Jordon is on a BIG iron wheel, I wanted to make it looks like wheels or cogs at the top, instead of flowers. So the bottom layer is a die cut but the edges are kind of spikey. Also instead of stitching across the top and down the sides I just pricked two lines. Looks better close up, but again me thinks I will change it. The card base is lucky limeade, (another of my favourites). OK that is it for today, better go and do some housework. Hope its not another four months before I blog again.

1 comment:

Elise said...

Beauuuutiful layout!

Big Hugs,
Elise