Friday 19 November 2010

General swaps for Convention!

Wowzee where is the time going these days. Christmas will soon be here and am I ready, nope not a chance. I still have heaps of Christmas pressies to get. Going shopping tomorrow, so fingers crossed I complete that task in one day.
Anyway I wanted to share with you some more of my swaps I made for convention.
This is one of them, I used artistic etchings for this. I just love this set and used it a couple of times on my swaps which you will see. I ruffled some taffeta and put along the bottom. Now to do this its very simple. Simply find a little thread at the end, about the middle and pull it as if you where pulling it out and ruffle as you go. Then just adhere the ends to the back. Simplzzzz. I also used one of the new border punches. Loving that too.

Here is another one I made, I did use the large circular motif in this set on the black and embossed it in clear, not too sure if you can quite see it in the photograph. The Eiffle Tower was embossed using white embossing powder. Love the effect on this card. Its so sophisticated and girlie. I have also made birthday cards the same but instead of the ribbon I used the silver hodgepodge, which again gives it a bit of class.

This one was actually a case from the main catalogue, but instead of using ribbon down the middle I used the border punch. The flower is the boho blossoms punch with one of the new rhinestones in the centre. The stamp set is called On a pedestal. I love this set too, in fact I am working on some Christmas cards using this set. Watch this space.

Right think I have bored you enough for now, will try and get back again with some more. This is before I start showing you my lovely swaps. Oh they are STUNNING!


No comments: