Saturday 27 March 2010

Sneak Peek!!!

OK I know I am a terrible blogger, things have just been manic this month and bloggin has had to take a back seat. I have had so many things to do and complete. Thankfully they are all done apart from one small job that is happening tomorrow. Quite a few of the Stampin' Up! demo's here in the UK have got together to do what we call a blog hop. Where you start at one point and read their post and then jump onto the next and so one. In ALL of these posts you will get to see some wonderful sneak peeks of some of the stamp sets and accessories that are coming up in the new mini catalogue. Which you can order from on the 1st April. I must say they are lush and I am just loving my pre-orders that I got.
I am going to show you a small card I have made some of my customers and friends which is part of the sneak peek, sssshh this one is extra, wink wink.
Isn't it lovely. I just love the vintage feel of it and there is more than just three stamps in the set. But that is ALL I am showing you at the moment. You will have to call back and do 'The tour' tomorrow.

No comments: