Wednesday 11 March 2009

Where oh where is my mojo?????

Ever had one of those weeks when your mojo just goes. Well I am having one of those weeks. In fact I have never felt on top form since we came back from Scotland a few weeks ago. Sadly when we came back, we had some bad news that my BIG brother was in hospital, really poorly. Anyway to cut a long story short he has been diagnosed with cancer as he has tumours in his stomach. They have taken some biopsy's last week but we are still waiting on the results. He has gone down dramatically since Christmas. Loosing a lot of weight. Hopefully when he gets the results they can then start on some treatment but the doctors are hush hush until they get these results back as to what type of cancer it is. As he worked with asbestos years ago, we are almost sure its got to do with this. But nothing has been confirmed as yet.
My mum has been really down and I really feel for her and I am trying to stay strong and focused for her, just in case she needs me. Please keep them in your prayers.
So this is why I haven't been posting very much the last couple of months. I am trying to get back into everything but its just so hard to concentrate on anything else.
So if anyone see's my mojo on their travels please send it back home as I really could do with the therapy of crafting right now.

2 comments:

Rosie said...

My heart goes out to you - what a difficult time you and your family are going through. I often find that it's exactly at these times that I'm so grateful to lose myself in a hobby I love. Rummage around in your stash ... I think you'll find your mojo is in there!!

Dawn said...

Melanie, how awful hope they can treat him after the tests.
No wonder crafting is last thing on your mind.