Tuesday 19 August 2008

Hello!

Sorry for not bloggin anything lately, but with the kids home and having to entertain them, going for days out and also getting ready for a busy Month next month, things are a little hectic. I have three fairs next month not too mention classes and also kids will be back at school, yippeeeeeee. Can't wait for the last one. They are now both at the stage where they are bored as soon as they get up. What happened to the days where you got up and found loads of things to do. I can certainly find things to do, but not my kids.
We have had some great days away, forbidden corner, Alnwick castle, Alnwick gardens, Beach, the park. Took some great photo's too, so hopefully I will get back into scrapbooking.
I have some creations planned for the coming months, so please keep checking back. I have a great tutorial lined up for September on ILWS, check out the link on the right hand side. Plus I need to make a start on my Christmas cards, I know its only August but I have loads to be made and put in the post and if I don't start now well, they will have to be purchased. I know, I need my hands slapped if I do that, lol.

No comments: