Monday 24 March 2008

Something to Share

At last I have some creations to share. I received a delivery last week and even though my house is all upturned due to the kitchen being re-fitted, I kept these out just so I could use. I have made quite a lot of cards today but wanted to share some very simple ones with you. The first one is going to a cyber friend for taking time to get me something that I can't get here.



I have used one of the stamps from a hostess set (level 2), Garden Silhouettes. It is stamped in Green Galore and mounted on apricot peel, then onto green galore cardstock. The ribbon slider is made from one of the cuttlebug dies out of chipboard which is covered in cardstock (apricot peel). The ribbon is from my own stock.
My second creation is going to a friend who needs a pick me up as her hubby is in hospital and things have been a little tiring visiting.







The stamps used here are from the set 'Simply Said' on page 39 of the UK catty. I have used tempting turquoise ink along the side of the card and green galore for the main image. The flowers are coloured using sakura glitter pens. Cardstock - Green Galore and Tempting Turquoise. Ribbon - Certain Celery. Punches - corner rounder, spiral.
My third and last one for the evening is for a friend in Canada whose birthday it is at the end of the week. I know I am cutting it fine as always.

Stamps - Hostess set - Garden Silhouettes (level 2), Cheer and wishes page 63. Ink - Lovely Lilac. Cardstock - Lovely Lilac and pretty in Pink. Brads from own stash. Punches - Spiral and a concave from own stash.
I hope you enjoy looking, hopefully I will be back with some more things this week, but I do need to prep for some classes and also make a start on lifting all the floor tiles in the kitchen. Not a job I am looking forward too, but if I don't do it, it won't get done ;-) I really want my kitchen to finished sooner rather than later. So I can spend more time crafting.

No comments: