Wednesday 25 June 2008

Missing????

Sorry for not blogging anything lately but my little boy was sick at the weekend and now I am full of hayfever, despite taking some meds. I am currently busy working on some tutorials, hopefully they may make it onto here if I can work it all out with pictures. As I have never done that before. Got to get ready for my class tonight. We are doing a spinner card, so I have to write some quick instructions for it. Plus I am preparing for a large fair next month that is going to be held in Bishop Auckland. So its all go at the moment.
I have also been scrapbooking with my daughter, we are working on 7 mini books for her to give as gifts. So when they are done I will take some pics of those too and show you all.
right off to have a coffee and get cracking on those instructions.

No comments: